Thursday, March 29, 2012

Help with Crystal Reports

Hi, ,am fairly new to crystal reports......pretty much new...

I have a simple report that is to be done......

I need to generate a report....with columns...emp_num,name,ssn

I pull up these columns thru sql server 2000 from Employee table...

The tricky part is here....

The report has to be in such a way that...

1.)First it prompts asking if u have ssn number with u ,if yes enter the ssn no., display the name and emp_num corresponding to that,

2.)IF NO...prompt the user asking for emp_num, if yes ,enter the emp_num ,display the name and ssn corresponding to that...

I've written a stored procedure for this, but this is taking only one value..while connecting to the crystal....

Plz help me on this.......I dont think you can prompt user this way
Are you calling the report from any front end?

No comments:

Post a Comment