Thursday, March 29, 2012

Help with conditional Count formula

I am trying to write a simple formula that will count all of the Bankrupt status that appear in my report but cannot seem to get anything to work properly.

The pseudocode formula I have attempted was

Count ({Field}) where {Field} = "BANKRUPT"

I realize Where is not an operator, but its in essence what I am looking at.
I have attempted Do While and While Do but I only get true returns which shouldn't occur as no bankrupts where present.

If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.Create a running total, let's call it 'BANKRUPT':

Fields to Summarize: {your_table.field}
Type of summary: Count
Evaluate: check 'use a formula' then ->x+2 button and enter your code:

{your_table.field} = "BANKRUPT"

Reset: check 'Never', if you want to summarize it for a whole report or
check 'On change of group' and select the group you would like to do this calculation for.|||Thanks for the help!

I got it working now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment