Thursday, March 29, 2012

Help with connecting to the object explorer ON Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Expr

Hi All,

I have just installed Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.. Once I did this first it was working fine, but now their is this error each time I try to connect the object explorer.. the error is as follows :-

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral publickeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. Signature specified is zero-sized. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131237).

Could anybody help me with getting rid of this error. I have no clue what to do?Try closing everything, uninstall SMSS, reboot, reinstall. Make sure only necessary programs and network connections are on when you try to open SMSS again.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment